Discount Buyer’s Agent in Columbus, Indiana
If you are looking for top rated buyer’s agents for a real estate transaction in Columbus, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
What is the local housing market like in Columbus, Indiana?
The Columbus, Indiana real estate market is currently a seller’s market, meaning that there are more buyers than sellers. This is due to a number of factors, including:
- Low inventory: The inventory of homes for sale in Columbus is currently low, which is driving up prices.
- Strong demand: Demand for homes in Columbus is strong, due to a number of factors, including the city’s strong economy and its reputation as a great place to live.
- Rising interest rates: Rising interest rates are making it more expensive to buy a home, but they are also making it more difficult for sellers to refinance their mortgages. This is leading to fewer homes on the market.
As a result of these factors, home prices in Columbus are rising. Last month, the median home price in Columbus was $273,000, up 3.5% from the previous year. Homes are also selling quickly, with an average time on market of 11 days.
What are the neighborhoods in Columbus, Indiana?
The city of Columbus is divided into six neighborhoods:
- Downtown: The downtown neighborhood is the heart of Columbus, and it is home to many of the city’s businesses, attractions, and government offices.
- East Columbus: The East Columbus neighborhood is a residential area located on the east side of the city.
- North Columbus: The North Columbus neighborhood is a residential area located on the north side of the city.
- South Columbus: The South Columbus neighborhood is a residential area located on the south side of the city.
- West Columbus: The West Columbus neighborhood is a residential area located on the west side of the city.
- Northeast Columbus: The Northeast Columbus neighborhood is a residential area located on the northeast side of the city.
In addition to the six neighborhoods, Columbus is also home to a number of unincorporated communities, including:
- Edinburgh: Edinburgh is a small town located about 10 miles north of Columbus.
- Hope: Hope is a small town located about 10 miles south of Columbus.
- Petersville: Petersville is a small town located about 5 miles east of Columbus.
- Taylorsville: Taylorsville is a small town located about 5 miles west of Columbus.
Using a buyer’s agent in Columbus, Indiana can be a great way to save time, money, and stress when buying a home. A buyer’s agent has the experience and expertise to help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can negotiate on your behalf to get you a great price.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Here are some of the key benefits of using a buyer’s agent:
- Knowledge of the local market: A buyer’s agent has a deep understanding of the local housing market, including current trends, pricing, and inventory. This knowledge can be invaluable to buyers, as it can help them find a home that meets their needs and budget, and it can also help them avoid overpaying for a home.
- Expertise in negotiation: A buyer’s agent knows how to negotiate effectively on behalf of their clients. This can help buyers a great price on their home, and it can also help them get favorable terms on their mortgage.
- Convenience: A buyer’s agent can take care of all the details of buying a home, from scheduling showings to negotiating contracts to closing the deal. This can save buyers a lot of time and stress.
Using a buyer’s agent in Columbus, Indiana can be a great way to save time, money, and stress when buying a home. A buyer’s agent has the experience and expertise to help you find the right home for your needs and budget.
Click here for more information about Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Columbus, Indiana.