Discount Real Estate Agent in Perry Township, Marion County, Indiana
If you are looking for a top rated real agent for a real estate transaction in Perry Township, Marion County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Current Market Conditions and Trends in Perry Township, Marion County, Indiana
The real estate market in Perry Township, Marion County, Indiana is currently very competitive. The median sales price for a home in Perry Township is $225,000, which is up 0.88% from last year. The median sale price per square foot is $132, which is up 2.7% from last year. Homes are selling under list price 2.3% of the time, and the average home is on the market for 25 days.
The Perry Township real estate market is being driven by a number of factors, including:
- Strong job growth: Marion County has added over 20,000 jobs in the past year, and Perry Township is home to a number of major employers, including Amazon, FedEx, and Walmart.
- Low interest rates: Interest rates are at near-historic lows, making it more affordable for people to buy a home.
- Limited supply of homes: The inventory of homes for sale in Perry Township is relatively low, which is helping to drive up prices.
Perry Township is a diverse township with a variety of neighborhoods to choose from. Some of the most popular neighborhoods include:
- Southport: Southport is a charming neighborhood with a mix of older and newer homes. It is home to a number of shops, restaurants, and parks.
- Beech Grove: Beech Grove is a vibrant community with a strong sense of community. It is home to a number of family-friendly amenities, including the Beech Grove Municipal Airport and the Beech Grove Public Library.
- Homecroft: Homecroft is a quiet neighborhood with a mix of single-family homes and townhomes. It is home to a number of schools and parks.
- Maplewood: Maplewood is a diverse neighborhood with a mix of older and newer homes. It is home to a number of shops, restaurants, and parks.
- Perry Park: Perry Park is a quiet neighborhood with a mix of single-family homes and townhomes. It is home to a number of schools and parks.
Perry Township is served by the Perry Township Schools, which is a highly rated school district. The district has a number of award-winning schools, including:
- Southport High School: Southport High School is a four-year public high school that serves students in grades 9-12. It is ranked as one of the best high schools in Indiana.
- Perry Meridian High School: Perry Meridian High School is a four-year public high school that serves students in grades 9-12. It is ranked as one of the best high schools in Indiana.
- Beech Grove High School: Beech Grove High School is a four-year public high school that serves students in grades 9-12. It is ranked as one of the best high schools in Indiana.
Why Using a Top Rated Real Estate Agency Like White Stag is a Good Idea
When buying or selling a home in Perry Township, it is important to use a top-rated real estate agency like White Stag. White Stag is a full-service real estate agency
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Perry Township, Indiana is a Great Place to Live
Perry Township is a great place to live for a number of reasons, including:
- Affordability: Perry Township is a relatively affordable place to live. The median home price in Perry Township is $225,000, which is below the median home price for Marion County as a whole.
- Job opportunities: Perry Township is home to a number of major employers, including Amazon, FedEx, and Walmart.
- Good schools: Perry Township is served by the Perry Township Schools, which is a highly rated school district.
- Family-friendly amenities: Perry Township is home to a number of family-friendly amenities, including parks, playgrounds, and libraries.
- Diverse community: Perry Township is a diverse community with people from all walks of life.
Advice for Home Buyers and Home Sellers in Perry Township