Discount Real Estate Agent in Pittsboro, Indiana
If you are looking for top rated real estate agents for a real estate transaction in Pittsboro in Hendricks County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Market Conditions and Trends – Real Estate in Pittsboro, Indiana
The real estate market in Pittsboro, Indiana is currently very competitive, with homes selling quickly and often above asking price. The median sales price for a home in Pittsboro was $223,574, up 11.6% from the same time last year. The average time on market for a home in Pittsboro is just 19 days.
There are a number of factors driving the strong real estate market in Pittsboro. First, the town is located within commuting distance of Indianapolis, the state capital, which makes it an attractive place to live for people who work in the city. Second, Pittsboro has a good quality of life, with excellent schools, parks, and recreation facilities. Third, the town is home to a number of growing businesses and industries.
Here is a brief overview of some of the most popular neighborhoods in Pittsboro:
- Downtown Pittsboro: Downtown Pittsboro is a vibrant and growing neighborhood with a mix of residential, commercial, and entertainment options. The neighborhood is home to a number of restaurants, shops, and businesses, as well as the Pittsboro Town Square.
- The Estates: The Estates is a new subdivision located on the west side of Pittsboro. The subdivision features a variety of single-family homes in a variety of price ranges. The Estates is also home to a number of parks and amenities, including a swimming pool, playground, and walking trails.
- Greenfield: Greenfield is a well-established neighborhood located on the north side of Pittsboro. The neighborhood features a mix of single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums. Greenfield is also home to a number of schools, parks, and recreation facilities.
- Riverwood: Riverwood is a new community located on the west side of Pittsboro. The community features a variety of single-family homes and townhouses in a variety of price ranges. Riverwood is also home to a number of parks and amenities, including a swimming pool, playground, and walking trails.
Pittsboro is served by the Hendricks County School District. The district is highly rated and offers a variety of educational programs for students of all ages.
Here is a list of the public schools in Pittsboro:
- Pittsboro Elementary School
- Pittsboro Middle School
- Pittsboro High School
White Stag Realty
White Stag Realty is a top-rated real estate agency that serves the Pittsboro area. The agency has a team of experienced and knowledgeable agents who can help you buy or sell a home in the Pittsboro area.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission.
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Pittsboro is a Great Place to Live
Here are some additional reasons why Pittsboro is a great place to live:
- Pittsboro is a family-friendly community. Pittsboro has a number of schools, parks, and recreation facilities that are perfect for families.
- Pittsboro is a safe community. Pittsboro has a low crime rate and is a safe place to live and raise a family.
- Pittsboro is a diverse community. Pittsboro is a diverse community with people from all walks of life.
- Pittsboro is a growing community. Pittsboro is a growing community with a number of new businesses and industries moving to the area.
Advice for Home Buyers
Here is some advice for home buyers in the Pittsboro area:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage before you start shopping for a home. This will give you an idea of how much you can afford to spend and will make the buying process more efficient.
- Work with a qualified real estate agent who can help you find the perfect home for your needs and budget.
- Be prepared to act quickly. Homes in the Pittsboro area are selling quickly, so be prepared to make an offer on a home as soon as you find one that you like.
- Be willing to negotiate. The Pittsboro real estate market is competitive, so be prepared to negotiate on the price of a home.
Advice for Home Sellers
Here is some advice for home sellers in the Pittsboro area:
- Price your home competitively. The Pittsboro real estate market is competitive, so it is important to price your home competitively.
- Stage your home so that it is appealing to potential buyers. This may include making minor repairs, decluttering, and painting.
- Work with a qualified real estate agent who can help you market your home to potential buyers and negotiate on your behalf.
- Be prepared to sell your home quickly. Homes in the Pittsboro area
Pittsboro is a great place to live, work, and raise a family. The town has a strong economy, good quality of life, excellent schools, and a variety of amenities. The real estate market in Pittsboro is competitive, but there are a number of things that home buyers and sellers can do to be successful.
Click the following link for more information about Top Rated Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Hendricks County, Indiana.