Discount Real Estate Agent in Stilesville, Indiana
If you are looking for top rated real estate agents for a real estate transaction in Stilesville in Hendricks County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Market Conditions and Trends in Real Estate in Stilesville, Indiana
The real estate market in Stilesville, Indiana is currently very competitive, with homes selling quickly and often above asking price. The median sales price for a home in Stilesville was $263,574, up 10.6% from the same time last year. The average time on market for a home in Stilesville is just 20 days.
There are a number of factors driving the strong real estate market in Stilesville. First, the town is located within commuting distance of Indianapolis, the state capital, which makes it an attractive place to live for people who work in the city. Second, Stilesville has a good quality of life, with excellent schools, parks, and recreation facilities. Third, the town is home to a number of growing businesses and industries.
Here is a brief overview of some of the most popular neighborhoods in Stilesville:
- The Ridges: The Ridges is a newer development located on the north side of Stilesville. The neighborhood features a mix of single-family homes and townhomes, as well as a community pool, playground, and walking trails.
- Stilesville Estates: Stilesville Estates is a well-established neighborhood located in the central part of town. The neighborhood features a mix of single-family homes, many of which were built in the 1960s and 1970s.
- Stilesville Park: Stilesville Park is a smaller neighborhood located on the south side of town. The neighborhood features a mix of single-family homes and apartments, as well as a park and playground.
Stilesville is served by the Morgan County School District. The district has an excellent reputation, and its students consistently perform well on standardized tests. The district has a number of highly rated schools, including Stilesville Elementary School, Mooresville Middle School, and Mooresville High School.
Why Use White Stag Realty?
White Stag Realty is a top-rated real estate agency that serves the Stilesville area. The agency has a team of experienced and knowledgeable agents who can help you find the perfect home for your needs and budget. White Stag Realty also offers a variety of services to help you sell your home quickly and for a great price.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Why Stilesville is a Great Place to Live
Stilesville is a great place to live for people of all ages and backgrounds. The town has a small-town feel, but it also offers a variety of amenities and activities.
Here are some of the reasons why Stilesville is a great place to live:
- Excellent schools: Stilesville is served by the Morgan County School District, which has an excellent reputation.
- Safe community: Stilesville is a safe community with a low crime rate.
- Family-friendly atmosphere: Stilesville is a great place to raise a family. The town has a number of parks, playgrounds, and other family-friendly amenities.
- Proximity to Indianapolis: Stilesville is located within commuting distance of Indianapolis, the state capital. This makes it an attractive place to live for people who work in the city.
- Affordable housing: The cost of housing in Stilesville is relatively affordable, especially compared to other parts of the Indianapolis metropolitan area.
Advice for Home Buyers
If you are thinking about buying a home in Stilesville, here are some tips:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: Getting pre-approved for a mortgage before you start shopping for a home will give you a good idea of how much you can afford to spend.
- Work with a qualified real estate agent: A qualified real estate agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can also negotiate a great price for you.
- Be prepared to act quickly: The real estate market in Stilesville is very competitive, so be prepared to act quickly when you find a home that you like.
Advice for Home Sellers
If you are thinking about selling your home in Stilesville, here are some tips:
Click the following link for more information about Top Rated Real Estate Agents and Brokers in Hendricks County, Indiana.