Josh Dilmaghani Rated White Stag’s Best
#1 Top Real Estate Agent for Hancock County, Indiana
Serving Hancock County, Indiana including Greenfield, Cumberland, Fortville, Maxwell, McCordsville, New Palestine, Shirley, Spring Lake and Wilkinson 317-965-4849
At White Stag Realty, LLC, it is always difficult to choose which of our agent’s is the top agent for a county each year. Admittedly, this decision is somewhat subjective and we have many great real estate agents to pick form. However, for 2023, White Stag Realty’s Top Agent for the year in Hancock County, Indiana is Josh Dilmaghani. But don’t take our word for it; here are Josh’s top 10 most recent client reviews:
★★★★★ I am a realtor from Northwest Indiana and my brother lives down in Bloomington and asked for me to help him find a house. I immediately called Josh and he had Austin service my brother. Both showed an amazing amount of service and respect to myself and my brother and found a house he was looking for. Will send all of my referrals to this team from now on, and I assure you that you will be very happy with the service that White Stag provides!
★★★★★ Josh Dilmaghani is the”Rock Star” among realtors! My husband and I had previously used F.C. Tucker for the last sale of our house and the building of our current home. This time we wanted a better experience and a realtor that would listen to our needs. After careful searching and reading reviews, I came across White Stag Realty. My husband and I were so impressed with Josh’s professionalism, expertise, and exuberance upon our first meeting with him. Our process with him as been amazing because of continued and consistent communication and with a fair rate! We feel like we got a value out of our home equal to the value put into it. Josh understands that and treats his clients with respect and candor. I highly recommend White Stag Realty to anyone who is selling or buying a home in Central Indiana. They are the premier real estate agency!
★★★★★ White Stag Realty was excellent and Josh Dilmaghani was proficient in every facets of our transactions from discussion, to counseling prior to listing, to assisting in setting pricing according to current market. Photos were profession quality, listing information was extremely beneficial to inspiring interest. Sale was quick, (listed one day and had 10 appointment to show the next) and we had an offer over list within 24hrs. We went from “offer” to “close” in less than 30days!!! This was the simplest closing we had ever experienced and we handled our end out of state. Josh was even instrumental in helping me with some technical challenges of sending 25 signed/notarized documents back to the Title Co. Josh kept us informed and updated every step of the way and I have the confidence that he handles all his clients in the manner in which he handle my wife and I. If you are looking for great real estate company and personal agent to handle your needs you will not go wrong with White Stag Realty and Josh Dilmaghani. Thank you for a GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!! Max & Rebecca Mills
★★★★★ Josh was very professional. honest and hardworking. He went the extra mile in everything we asked of him through the listing and selling process. His advice and market knowledge was spot on. Josh was extremely responsive to calls, texts and emails and always had an answer. Easy to work with, very friendly. We started out for sale by owner and Josh reached out to us in hopes that we would retain him as our selling agent, we pushed back for a few weeks but he kept calling not just to get our business but answered questions and provided advice before we retained his service. The best part was a gift that he presented us at closing that fit into a collection we have, he was detailed and cared enough about us to do that. Very nice touch Highly recommend his services
★★★★★ My family and I recently had the pleasure of having Josh as our realtor. He was fantastic! Not only was Josh extremely responsive during our house buying process, but he was also very patient with all we were looking for on our wish list. He found us our dream home and we couldn’t be happier with our decision. His personality is the best and our kids loved him as much as we did, which is a huge bonus, especially with teenage boys! If we had to do it all over again, we wouldn’t change a thing. Just today, Josh came to our new home and brought us a very special house warming gift which ties into phrases we used during our closing time. We are proud to hang it in our home with it being a great reminder of Josh every time we see it. I highly recommend White Stag Realty! #TeamJOSH!
★★★★★ Josh D. is the ultimate professional and will deliver you a superb realty experience. From start to finish, Josh was very proactive in his communication and updates on a consistent basis. He went above and beyond to help reduce the stress that is traditionally associated with buying/selling a home. Josh D. is a class act and he will not disappoint. We will definitely be working with Josh D. again for any future real estate transactions and will be sure to refer our friends/family his way as well. We had our inside joke about “landing the plane” throughout the entire transaction, and Josh D. definitely “landed the plane” with a super-smooth landing. Thank you for the teaming Josh D. – Sincerely, Josh B.
★★★★★ White Stag Realty is a full service real estate company that goes above and beyond to deliver for their clients. Josh is an amazing realtor. He’s communicative, professional, and will absolutely go to bat for his clients to make sure they have an awesome experience whether buying or selling their home. And the crazy part is that they do what they do and charge a lower commission than most of their competitors. That low commission is very helpful to people looking to sell their homes, since it means you save money in the process. I would recommend White Stag Realty to anyone I know. Great service at a low cost is tough to beat!
★★★★★ My wife and I do not move frequently. After interviewing a couple of realtors we certainly DID NOT think we required a realtor to sell our home of 19 years, then we met Josh. His enthusiasm, and methodology towards how he sells homes is different, and his pricing structure convienced me to let him take the responsibility. We are very busy people, and his communication with us was to the point, and frequent enough that we never had opportunity to question where we were in the selling process, and he did not interfere with our day time careers with unecessary dialog. The house sold quick, and the closing went smoothly, and in the end we actually gained a new friend.
★★★★★ Our house sold by Josh and we can’t say enough about the great service we recieved from him as our realtor. He kept us well informed through the entire process. I am sure he had other clients but he always treated us as if we were his top priority. He was more then a realtor to us and we consider him a friend. I feel like he would do anything to help you get your house sold. We will definitely refer our friends and family to him and we will definitely turn to him when we purchase another home. Thank you Josh for everything, you are one of the nicest people we have ever met and feel blessed to know you and work with you. Thanks again
~ Tom & Jenni
★★★★★ What can I say about Josh Dilmaghani? I mean, this guy was outstanding! He made sure everything we needed taken care of was TAKEN CARE OF. He always kept us informed, was very professional, very honest and super friendly. This was our first home and I wont lie, it was stressful with all the upgrades the house needed but Josh was always on top of everything and made sure we got the best deal possible and all the repairs were done. I highly recommend this guy for anyone buying a home, dont matter if youre a first time buyer or not, he will work with you until you are satisfied. Thank you Josh for everything, we really appreciate everything you did for us.
★★★★★ If you’re looking for a great realtor look no more, Josh is your guy! He is professional and very knowledgeable. He is very responsive. We had lots of questions during our home selling process and he always responded quickly which helped to lessen any stress or concerns we may have been feeling at that time. He’s a great listener as well. He knew our home selling goals and he did a great job guiding us and helping us to reach those goals. We had 5 star experience from the beginning to the very end. Josh even took the time to give us a very thoughtful gift at closing. We feel very fortunate that we had Josh as our realtor and you will too!
Josh serves all of Hancock County, Indiana including Greenfield, Cumberland, Fortville, Maxwell, McCordsville, New Palestine, Shirley, Spring Lake and Wilkinson.
If you are looking for top rated real estate agents for a real estate transaction in Hancock County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Current Market Conditions in Hancock County Real Estate
The real estate market in Hancock County, Indiana is currently very competitive, with low inventory and high demand. This is due to a number of factors, including the county’s strong economy, its proximity to Indianapolis, and its many desirable neighborhoods.
According to the National Association of Realtors, the median home price in Hancock County was $325,000, which is up 10% from the previous year. The number of homes for sale in the county is also down, with just a 2.5-month supply of inventory. This means that homes are selling quickly, and buyers often have to compete with multiple offers.
Despite the competitive market, there are still opportunities for buyers to find a good deal in Hancock County. There are a number of new construction homes being built in the area, and there are also some older homes that are available at more affordable prices. Buyers who are willing to act quickly and be flexible on their search criteria are more likely to find a home that meets their needs.
Here is a brief overview of some of the new construction projects in the area:
- Heron Creek by Arbor Homes: Heron Creek is a new construction community in Greenfield, Indiana. It offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $350,000.
- Lennar at McCord Pointe: Lennar at McCord Pointe is a new construction community in McCordsville, Indiana. It offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $375,000.
- Fischer Homes at Winding Creek: Fischer Homes at Winding Creek is a new construction community in Greenfield, Indiana. It offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $325,000.
- Pyatt Builders at Whispering Meadows: Pyatt Builders at Whispering Meadows is a new construction community in Greenfield, Indiana. It offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $330,000.
- Joyner Homes at Greenfield Estates: Joyner Homes at Greenfield Estates is a new construction community in Greenfield, Indiana. It offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $340,000.
These are just a few of the new construction projects underway in Hancock County, Indiana. There are a number of other new construction communities and single-family homes being built throughout the county. There are a number of benefits to buying a new construction home, including:
- Latest features and amenities: New construction homes typically have the latest features and amenities, such as energy-efficient appliances, smart home features, and open floor plans.
- Energy efficiency: New construction homes are typically more energy-efficient than older homes, which can save you money on your utility bills.
- Low maintenance: New construction homes require less maintenance than older homes, which can save you time and money.
- Warranty protection: New construction homes typically come with a warranty from the builder, which can protect you from unexpected repairs and costs.
Why Use a Top-Rated Real Estate Agency Like White Stag?
Using a top-rated real estate agency like White Stag is a good idea for both buyers and sellers in Hancock County. White Stag has a team of experienced and knowledgeable agents who can help you navigate the competitive market and get a great deal.
White Stag agents can help you with all aspects of the buying or selling process, from finding the right home to negotiating a great price. They can also help you with the financing and closing process.
Here are some of the benefits of using White Stag:
- Experience and knowledge: White Stag agents have a deep understanding of the Hancock County real estate market. They can help you identify the best neighborhoods for your needs and budget, and they can give you expert advice on pricing your home or buying a home in a competitive market.
- Negotiation skills: White Stag agents are skilled negotiators who can help you get a great price on your home purchase or sale.
- Full-service support: White Stag offers a full range of real estate services, from finding homes to financing to closing. This can save you time and hassle, and it can give you peace of mind knowing that you have everything covered.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Specific Neighborhoods and/or Cities in Hancock County
Hancock County is home to a number of desirable neighborhoods and cities, including:
- Greenfield: The county seat, Greenfield is a vibrant community with a mix of historic and modern homes. It is also home to a number of businesses, restaurants, and cultural attractions.
- McCordsville: McCordsville is a growing suburb of Indianapolis with a number of new construction homes and businesses. It is also home to the Hancock County Fairgrounds and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum.
- New Palestine: New Palestine is a small town with a charming downtown area and a mix of older and newer homes. It is also home to the New Palestine Speedway and the Hancock County Community Foundation.
- Fortville: Fortville is a historic town with a number of well-preserved buildings. It is also home to the Fortville Museum and the Fortville Community Park.
- Knightstown: Knightstown is a small town with a mix of older and newer homes. It is also home to the Knightstown Museum and the Knightstown Community Park.
Why Hancock County is a Great Place to Live
Hancock County is a great place to live because it offers a variety of amenities and attractions, including:
- Strong economy: Hancock County has a strong economy with a number of major employers, including Amazon, CVS Health, and Eli Lilly.
- Good schools: Hancock County has a number of excellent schools, including Greenfield-Central Schools, New Palestine Schools, and McCordsville Schools.
- Safe communities: Hancock County is a safe place to live with a low crime rate.
- Variety of amenities: Hancock County offers a variety of amenities, including parks, trails, restaurants, and shopping.
- Close to Indianapolis: Hancock County is located just a short drive from Indianapolis, which gives residents access to all the amenities of a big city.
Advice for Home Buyers in Hancock County
If you are thinking about buying a home in Hancock County, here is some advice:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: This will give you an idea of how much money you can afford to borrow and will make you more competitive in the market.
- Work with a top-rated real estate agent: A good real estate agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can negotiate a great price on your behalf.
- Be prepared to act quickly: The Hancock County real estate market is very competitive, so be prepared to act quickly when you find a home that you like
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate: In a competitive market, it’s important to be willing to negotiate on price and other terms. Be prepared to walk away from a deal if you’re not happy with the terms.
- Be flexible on your search criteria: If you’re willing to compromise on some of your wants, you’ll be more likely to find a home that fits your needs and budget. For example, you might be willing to consider a smaller home, a home in a less desirable neighborhood, or a home that needs some work.
Advice for Home Sellers in Hancock County
If you are thinking about selling your home in Hancock County, here is some advice:
- Price your home competitively: The best way to sell your home quickly and for a good price is to price it competitively. A good real estate agent can help you determine the right price for your home.
- Make your home look its best: Before you put your home on the market, take some time to make it look its best. This includes decluttering, cleaning, and making any necessary repairs.
- Market your home effectively: Work with a good real estate agent to market your home effectively. This includes listing your home on the MLS and other websites, and holding open houses.
- Consider making some updates: Even if your home is in good condition, making some minor updates can help it sell more quickly and for a higher price. Some popular updates include painting, refinishing floors, and updating the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Be prepared to negotiate: Buyers are likely to negotiate on price, so be prepared to do the same. Be prepared to walk away from a deal if you’re not happy with the terms.
- Be patient: It may take some time to sell your home, especially in a competitive market. Be patient and don’t get discouraged.
Hancock County is a great place to live, and the real estate market is currently very competitive. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, it’s important to work with a top-rated real estate agent who can help you navigate the market and get a great deal.