Discount Real Estate Agent Madison County, Indiana
Serving Pendleton, Anderson, Edgewood, Alexandria, Chesterfield, Country Club Heights, Elwood, Frankton, Ingalls, Lapel, Markleville, Orestes, River Forest, Summitville and Woodlawn Heights
If you are looking for top rated real estate agents for a real estate transaction in Madison County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. Our office has brokers and realtors who serve the entire county, including Pendleton, Anderson, Edgewood, Alexandria, Chesterfield, Country Club Heights, Elwood, Frankton, Ingalls, Lapel, Markleville, Orestes, River Forest, Summitville and Woodlawn Heights. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web. We have brokers and realtors who serve the entire county, including Serving Pendleton, Anderson, Edgewood, Alexandria, Chesterfield, Country Club Heights, Elwood, Frankton, Ingalls, Lapel, Markleville, Orestes, River Forest, Summitville and Woodlawn Heights.
Current Market Conditions in Madison County, Indiana
The real estate market in Madison County, Indiana is currently very competitive. The median home price is $200,000, which is an increase of 15% from last year. The average number of days on market is 25 days, which is significantly lower than the national average of 42 days. This means that homes are selling quickly and for above asking price.
There are a few factors that are contributing to the strong real estate market in Madison County. First, the county is located in a desirable area of Indiana. It is close to Indianapolis, the state capital, and it offers a variety of amenities, including parks, schools, and shopping. Second, the cost of living in Madison County is relatively low, which makes it attractive to buyers from other parts of the country. Third, the county’s economy is growing, which is creating new jobs and opportunities.
Why Using a Top-Rated Real Estate Agency Like White Stag Is a Good Idea
When buying or selling a home in Madison County, it is important to use a top-rated real estate agency like White Stag. White Stag has a team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents. They can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, or sell your home quickly and for top dollar.
Here are some of the benefits of using White Stag:
- Local expertise: White Stag’s real estate agents are experts in the Madison County real estate market. They know the different neighborhoods and communities in the county and can help you find the perfect home for your needs.
- Negotiation skills: White Stag’s real estate agents are skilled negotiators and can help you get a great deal on your home purchase or sale.
- Marketing expertise: White Stag has a team of marketing experts who can help market your home to a wide range of buyers.
- Customer service: White Stag is committed to providing excellent customer service to their clients. They will work with you throughout the home buying or selling process to make sure that you are happy with the results.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Specific Neighborhoods and/or Cities in the Area
Some of the most popular neighborhoods and cities in Madison County, Indiana include:
- Anderson: Anderson is the county seat and largest city in Madison County. It is home to a variety of businesses and industries, as well as several colleges and universities.
- Pendleton: Pendleton is a growing suburb of Indianapolis that is located just north of Anderson. It is known for its good schools and family-friendly atmosphere.
- Alexandria: Alexandria is a small city that is located in the southeastern corner of Madison County. It is known for its historic downtown area and its proximity to Mounds State Park.
- Elwood: Elwood is a city that is located in the western part of Madison County. It is home to several manufacturing plants and is known for its annual glass festival.
Why This Area Is a Great Place to Live
There are many reasons why Madison County is a great place to live. Here are just a few:
- Cost of living: The cost of living in Madison County is relatively low, which makes it a great place to live for people on a budget.
- Economy: The economy in Madison County is growing, which is creating new jobs and opportunities.
- Amenities: Madison County offers a variety of amenities, including parks, schools, and shopping.
- Location: Madison County is located in a desirable area of Indiana. It is close to Indianapolis, the state capital, and it is also close to several other major cities, such as Chicago and Cincinnati.
Advice for Both Home Buyers and Home Sellers in This Area