Discount Real Estate Agent in Hendricks County, Indiana
If you are looking for top rated real estate agents for a real estate transaction in Hendricks County, Indiana, contact White Stag Realty. Our office has handled hundreds of real estate transactions and has over 200 five star Google Reviews. Our office believes that coupling superior service with better pricing is the pathway to success. If you want to find out why so many Hoosiers have made the switch to White Stag Realty, call our office at 317-965-4849 to learn more or click here to visit our home page or here to contact our office on the web.
Current Market Conditions in Hendricks County Real Estate
The real estate market in Hendricks County, Indiana is currently very competitive, with low inventory and high demand. This is due to a number of factors, including the county’s strong economy, its proximity to Indianapolis, and its many desirable neighborhoods.
According to the National Association of Realtors, the median home price in Hendricks County was $364,900. This is up 12% from the previous year. The number of homes for sale in the county is also down, with just a 2.3-month supply of inventory. This means that homes are selling quickly, and buyers often have to compete with multiple offers.
Despite the competitive market, there are still opportunities for buyers to find a good deal in Hendricks County. There are a number of new construction homes being built in the area, and there are also some older homes that are available at more affordable prices. Buyers who are willing to act quickly and be flexible on their search criteria are more likely to find a home that meets their needs.
There are a number of new construction homes being built in Hendricks County, Indiana, including:
- Ryan Homes at Heritage Hill: This new construction community in Brownsburg offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $350,000.
- Lennar at Village of Turner Trace: This new construction community in Avon offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $375,000.
- M/I Homes Sonora: This new construction community in Brownsburg offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $325,000.
- Fischer Homes at The Preserve at Avon: This new construction community in Avon offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $400,000.
- Estridge Homes at Northwood Haven: This new construction community in Brownsburg offers a variety of home styles, including ranch, two-story, and three-story homes. Prices start at $350,000.
These are just a few of the new construction projects underway in Hendricks County, Indiana. There are a number of other new construction communities and single-family homes being built throughout the county.
Why Use a Top-Rated Real Estate Agency Like White Stag?
Using a top-rated real estate agency like White Stag is a good idea for both buyers and sellers in Hendricks County. White Stag has a team of experienced and knowledgeable agents who can help you navigate the competitive market and get a great deal.
White Stag agents can help you with all aspects of the buying or selling process, from finding the right home to negotiating the a great price. They can also help you with the financing and closing process.
Here are some of the benefits of using White Stag:
- Experience and knowledge: White Stag agents have a deep understanding of the Hendricks County real estate market. They can help you identify the best neighborhoods for your needs and budget, and they can give you expert advice on pricing your home or buying a home in a competitive market.
- Negotiation skills: White Stag agents are skilled negotiators who can help you get the a great price on your home purchase or sale.
- Full-service support: White Stag offers a full range of real estate services, from finding homes to financing to closing. This can save you time and hassle, and it can give you peace of mind knowing that you have everything covered.
White Stag Realty provides top level service to residential sellers and buyers in Indiana to help our clients achieve their real estate goals while saving on commission!
For homeowners looking to sell, we offer discounted listing agent commission rates – as low as 1%! This means a homeowner can save THOUSANDS of dollars selling their home, retaining more of the equity from the property. In addition to our competitive rates, we provide full brokerage services for every transaction that match (and often exceed) the level of service provided by our competitors.
For clients looking to buy a home, White Stag agents find properties that meet specific search criteria, schedule and coordinate all showings, negotiate offers, request repairs noted from inspections, and get our clients to the closing table for their new home.
What makes White Stag Realty truly unique is that our agents are full-service realtors who represent our clients at a fraction of the cost of many of our competitors.
Many of our clients ask how we can provide full service real estate agents at such competitive rates. While commission rates are always negotiable, it is common for listing agents to charge a commission between 3 to 4%. These high commission rates were justified several decades ago. Buying or selling a home prior to the widespread usage of digital technology was indeed a slow process. For example, if a potential buyer wanted to see pictures of a home, the buyer’s agent had to coordinate with the seller’s agent to obtain physical photographs of the home from the seller’s agent, and then meet with the client in person merely to show the client actual pictures of the property. Similarly, if a client wanted to see a home in person, the buyer’s agent had to schedule the showing by phone, drive to the seller’s agent, get a key for the home from the seller’s agent, drive to the home, conduct the showing, and then drive back to the seller’s agent to return the key. Advances in technology, that we now take for granted, have significantly streamlined the process of buying or selling a home. These technological advances include automated syndication of MIBOR MLS listings to other real estate websites including Trulia and Zillow, bluetooth-enabled sentrilock lockboxes, and digital scheduling of showings. The process for buying or selling a home has become streamlined over the past few decades through the use of technology. Unfortunately, the monetary savings realtors have experienced have not been passed on to the public. The high commission rates seen in today’s market take advantage of trusting consumers. White Stag Realty was created to pass these savings on to our clients.
Whether you plan on acting in the near future, or are just looking ahead, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to hearing from you.
Specific Neighborhoods and/or Cities in Hendricks County, Indiana
Hendricks County is home to a number of desirable neighborhoods and cities, including:
- Brownsburg: Brownsburg is a growing suburb of Indianapolis with a number of new construction homes and businesses. It is also home to the Brownsburg Town Hall and the Brownsburg Community Park.
- Avon: Avon is a vibrant community with a mix of historic and modern homes. It is also home to a number of businesses, restaurants, and cultural attractions, including the Avon Community Center and the Avon Town Hall.
- Plainfield: Plainfield is a small town with a charming downtown area and a mix of older and newer homes. It is also home to the Plainfield Town Hall and the Plainfield Community Park.
- Danville: Danville is a historic town with a number of well-preserved buildings. It is also home to the Hendricks County Courthouse and the Danville Community Park.
- Pittsboro: Pittsboro is a small town with a mix of older and newer homes. It is also home to the Pittsboro Town Hall and the Pittsboro Community Park.
Why Hendricks County is a Great Place to Live
Hendricks County is a great place to live because it offers a variety of amenities and attractions, including:
- Strong economy: Hendricks County has a strong economy with a number of major employers, including Amazon, CVS Health, and Eli Lilly.
- Good schools: Hendricks County has a number of excellent schools, including Brownsburg Community School Corporation, Avon Community School Corporation, and Plainfield Community School Corporation.
- Safe communities: Hendricks County is a safe place to live with a low crime rate.
- Variety of amenities: Hendricks County offers a variety of amenities, including parks, trails, restaurants, and shopping.
- Close to Indianapolis: Hendricks County is located just a short drive from Indianapolis, which gives residents access to all the amenities of a big city.
Advice for Home Buyers in Hendricks County
If you are thinking about buying a home in Hendricks County, here is some advice:
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: This will give you an idea of how much money you can afford to borrow and will make you more competitive in the market.
- Work with a top-rated real estate agent: A good real estate agent can help you find the right home for your needs and budget, and they can negotiate a great price on your behalf
- Be prepared to act quickly: The Hendricks County real estate market is very competitive, so be prepared to act quickly when you find a home that you like.
- Don’t be afraid to negotiate: In a competitive market, it’s important to be willing to negotiate on price and other terms. Be prepared to walk away from a deal if you’re not happy with the terms.
- Be flexible on your search criteria: If you’re willing to compromise on some of your wants, you’ll be more likely to find a home that fits your needs and budget. For example, you might be willing to consider a smaller home, a home in a less desirable neighborhood, or a home that needs some work.
Advice for Home Sellers in Hendricks County
If you are thinking about selling your home in Hendricks County, here is some advice:
- Price your home competitively: The best way to sell your home quickly and for a great price is to price it competitively. A good real estate agent can help you determine the right price for your home.
- Make your home look its best: Before you put your home on the market, take some time to make it look its best. This includes decluttering, cleaning, and making any necessary repairs.
- Market your home effectively: Work with a good real estate agent to market your home effectively. This includes listing your home on the MLS and other websites, and holding open houses.
- Consider making some updates: Even if your home is in good condition, making some minor updates can help it sell more quickly and for a higher price. Some popular updates include painting, refinishing floors, and updating the kitchen and bathrooms.
- Be prepared to negotiate: Buyers are likely to negotiate on price, so be prepared to do the same. Be prepared to walk away from a deal if you’re not happy with the terms.
- Be patient: It may take some time to sell your home, especially in a competitive market. Be patient and don’t get discouraged.
Hendricks County is a great place to live, and the real estate market is currently very competitive. Whether you’re buying or selling a home, it’s important to work with a top-rated real estate agent who can help you navigate the market and get a great deal.
Click any of the following links for additional information: